It’s time once again for Fibbing Friday! Frank of PCGuyIV fame is our host today and the questions are below.
- According to the old TV commercial, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
The owl always said it was three, but I think it’s subjective. IMO, it depends on the size and agility of your tongue and your sucking power.
- What did George the Grocer, a.k.a. Mr. Whipple ask us not to squeeze in his store?
The Tootsie Roll Pops.
- What song begins with the lyrics, “Livin’ on spongecake…”?
“All About that Bass.”
- According to the song, “Do You Know the Way to San Jose”, L.A. is a great big what?
- What does Tony the Tiger say about Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes?
- Aside from caramel-covered popcorn and peanuts, what can be found inside a box of Cracker Jacks?
Belly button lint & toe jam.
- What does Lucky the Leprechaun say that kids are always after?
His little green booty.
- What toy was touted by its jingle as being “fun for a girl and a boy”?
- According to its marketing, what product just “keeps going and going and going…”?
- Who was known as, “The Man of a Thousand Voices”?
Jim Nabors, aka Gomer Pyle.