It’s Fibbing Friday again. Time to lie like a rug! Today our host is Di of Pensivity 101 fame. Questions are below.
What is a menagerie?
A menagerie is when three people are intimate together in a zoo with more than three animals watching.
2. What is Victoria’s Secret?
His real name is Victor. Don’t tell anyone.
3. What is the secret of The Black Magic Box?
If you open it up the world is taken over by men in magenta leisure suits. Don’t open it!
4. What do hurricanes, tornadoes and mosquitoes have in common?
Each of them are spelled with letters of the alphabet.
5. What do Merlin and a Griffin have in common?
They share the same DNA according to 23 & Me.
6. Complete this famous trio: Sooty, Sweep and…
…then you boogie!
7. Who are the Telly Tubbies?
They live in the secret black box with the men in leisure suits.
8. Why are Hymns not called Hers?
They are androgynous.
9. Whose signature logo is The Whopper?
A portly guy who lies a lot.
10. What is skiffle?
A cheap knock-off of Skittles.