It’s Fibbing Friday again and PCGuyIV of the Thoughts & Theories blog is our host today. The questions are below.
- What is Groundhog Day all about?
It’s all about the groundhogs celebrating their peers’ birthdays at once on one specific day. It is also a day to enlighten humans to the fact that they (groundhogs) aren’t really hogs and do not root around in muck.
- What is déjà vu?
It’s when your saliva goes down the wrong pipe and you end up choking & making a spectacle of yourself. What makes it extra-special is when it happens when you are on a first date or delivering a speech.
- What is meant by the phrase, “Hindsight is always 20/20”?
It means our butts have eyes and can see exactly where we’ve been and what we did. Our butts don’t always know why we did it, though.
- What are reruns?
Reruns occur wwhen we make the same mistakess over and over again.
- What does it mean to be redundant?
It means being dundant multiple times in a row.
- What word describes unnecessary repetition?
Flunking and having to repeat the grade in school that you flunked.
- What is the name given to TV shows when they are shown again after their original air date
- What phrase is used when you you can look back at a situation and clearly see what should have been done?
Been there, done that, will buy the t-shirt next time.
- What is the feeling that you have been somewhere or done something before called?
Repeating the class you flunked.
- What day supposedly determines how long winter will last based on a particular animal seeing or not seeing its shadow?
National Yeti Day. If you see a Yeti in your backyard (or balcony if you live in an apartment) on January 31, you know there will be 5 more years of winter.