It’s Fibbing Friday again and Pensivity101 is our host today. The questions are below.
1. What are florins, tanners and bobs?
Fishing gear. Your tackle box is not comeplete without these little gems.
2. What is Dead Man’s Fingers?
They are a knock-off of Lady Fingers. You can find them at the end of Dead Man’s Curve where they grow wild like asparagus.
3. What killed the Triffids?
4. What’s the difference between a buck and a quid?
Their writing styles. Pearl S. Buck wrote fiction and Ezra Pound (pound is another name for quid) wrote poetry.
5. How much is an old crown worth?
It depends on whose old mouth it’s in.
6. What can be known as a ‘Little Gem’?
Florins, tanners, or bobs.
7. What is pearl barley?
Not what, but who. Pearl Barley is Pearl Bailey’s alter ego.
8. Finish the sentence: ‘I came, I saw, I………………..’
9. Who said ‘Smile, it enhances your face value’?
Nobody. Nobody ever said that.
10. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
The zygomatic bone is found in your shadow. All shadows have one.