It’s time for Fibbing Friday again. PCGuyIV is our host and the questions are below.
- What event took place on Wednesday, January 20th, 2021?
First and foremost, it was Penguin Awareness Day. I also washed the floor.
2. What do Joseph Biden, Warren G. Harding, and James Monroe all have in common?
They are all guys.
3. What distinction does James Monroe have that no President since can claim?
His name is James Monroe. No other president can say that.
4. Why did George H. W. Bush call George W. Bush, “Quincy”?
H.W. couldn’t remember George W’s name.
5. What was historically significant about Queen Elizabeth, II’s coronation?
Hank Williams and Dean Martin were hired for entertaiment. They all played Pin the Tail on the Donkey afterward.
6. Why did King Edward, VIII’s reign not even last a full year?
He found the job boring so he quit and launched the first Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency exchange..
7. What event happened during King George, III’s reign that changed his official title?
He underwent gender reassignment.
8. What British figure was known as “The Iron Lady”?
One of the maids because she could iron an outfit faster than anyone else and without burning the material.
9. What did Joe Biden do before getting into politics?
He hung out in his basement playing Cornhole.
10. What did Boris Johnson do before becoming Prime Minister?
Hung out in Biden’s basement.