- What do the abbreviations, B.C. and A.D. stand for?
B.C. stands for Before Cats, and A.D. is After Dogs.
- What do the abbreviations, B.C.E. and C.E. stand for?
I don’t know. Missed school that day, apparently.
- What event triggered the start of the U.S. Civil War?
One guy hit another guy in the head with a Frisbee, and it was ON.
- What were “The Wars of the Roses?”
When two roses get pissed off at one another because one smells better than the other. They two warring flowers shoot thorns at each other like porcupines shoot quills. It can get ugly . O, the collateral damage!
- Where was the Kingdom of Prussia located?
Over there next to the old Kmart and across from Putt-Putt.
- According to the account in Genesis, what happened at the Tower of Babel?
People were talking and couldn’t shut up, so God took care of it.
- What artistic style is Pablo Picasso famous for?
Bad First Impressionism.
- January 6th was two days ago. What makes it special?
It was Bubba’s Birthday.
- In the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, who or what is Hobbes?
Hobbes was the sled.
- The song, “Home on the Range” asks for a home where what two animals play?
The Javalina and the Musk Ox. They have such fun together when no one is looking.