It’s Fibbing Friday again and Di of the Pensivity 101 blog, is our host.
- Where will you find ‘One for his knob’ and ‘Two for his heels’ ?
Behind the Green Door
2. Where will you find winks, squidgers and a target?
Any bar on Ladies’ Night.
3. What is a numerator?
It’s a device that keeps track of the size of numbers and doesn’t let them get too large.
4. There are 206 in the human body. What are they?
5. What can be waxing or waning?
Legs can need waxing and it could be waning outside.
6. What is The Mystery Machine?
The sewing machine has always baffled me.
7. What was the Millenium Falcon?
Every millenium or so, the stork takes a night off and the falcon delivers the babies.
8. What will you find inside a ping pong ball?
Ping pong air.
9. What is a fortress?
It’s where they keep the air from dead ping pong balls so no one will snort it.
10. How many spots do newborn Dalmatian puppies have?
That depends whether or not it is waning outside.