Here it is, Fibbing Friday again. Time sure flies when you give it a pair of wings! Join us by clicking here.
- What is the Battle of Little Big Horn better known as?
Does size really matter?
- Who wrote the Gettysburg Address?
Some guy from PA.
- Who said, “And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”?
- What happened at the Bay of Pigs in April of 1961?
The price of bacon skyrocketed.
- What does the Cold-War acronym, SALT stand for?
Southern Appalachian Liposuction Team
- What was Abraham Lincoln’s profession before entering into politics?
- Why did George Washington refuse to run for a third term as President of the United States?
He decided to go build a monument.
- What are the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution better known as?
Who has the largest signature on the Declaration of Independence?
What is the significance of Plymouth Rock?
A drunk driver in a Plymouth slammed into it.