It’s Fibbing Friday again! Click here to play along.
- What is a poltergeist?
A poltergeist is a spirit who climbs telephone poles, waits for people to pass by below and then spits Faerie Dust on them.
2. What supposedly happens if you look in the mirror and say, “Bloody Mary” three times?
A bartender magically reaches through the mirror and hands you three Bloody Mary’s.
3. What’s so unlucky about the number 13?
What sucks is when you book a hotel room and it’s on the 13th floor. There’s no way to get to it becasue there’s no button for the 13th floor on the elevator. So yeah It’s an unlucky number.
4. Why do banshees scream?
They booked their hotel rooms on the 13th floor and they are pissed.
5. What happens to a vampire in daylight?
He has to crawl out of his coffin and go to work & try to act normal.
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street wasn’t about a monster who could kill people in their dreams. What was it about?
It’s about the time when a Weeping Willow tree planted himself right smack in the middle of the Elm-lined street. The Elms were most distraught, being the cliquish type of greenery that they were. The Willow tree sensed he wasn’t welcome and began weeping. Hence the flood…which was a total nightmare.
7. Who did Norman Bates dress up as in the movie, Psycho?
8. The Amityville Horror wasn’t about a haunted house. What was it about?
It was about Pee-wee Hermann’s haunted bicycle that was in the basement of Amityville.
9. What are the three witches doing at the beginning of MacBeth?
Making soup for trick-or-treaters.
10. What classic monster lives under the Paris Opera House?
Le Petit Godzillette