It’s Fibbing Friday again! Here are this weeks questions:
- What musical group from the 1960s was known as “The Fab Four”?
Joe, Tom, Dick and Harry Schmo
- What was the “British Invasion” in the 1960s?
It was when an unruly band of crumpets tried to overthrow the US.
- What is Stephen King’s book, The Stand about?
It was about a 2-legged nightstand that Steve bought at a garage sale that kept falling over.
- What was the TV show, Breaking Bad about?
It chronicled a teenager’s battle with acne.
- Exactly who was Kilroy?
I don’t know, but he was here.
- What musical instrument is Phil Collins best known for playing?
- According to Genesis 1, what happened on the seventh day?
Phil Collins learned how to play the hydrolauphone
- What happened at the O.K. Corral?
There was an extreme ironing board competition.
- According to Greek mythology, what was needed to cross the river Styx?
- What was the play, Inherit the Wind about?
It was the story if a guy who inherited Terminal Flatulence Syndrome from his father.