It’s Fibbing Friday again! Let’s lie!
- Who was the first President of the United States?
A guy who chopped down trees and then ratted himself out.
2. What was Abraham Lincoln’s best known nickname?
Abraham “Hot Rod” Lincoln
3. Who’s faces are carved into Mt. Rushmore?
The Stone Temple Pilots
4. What historic event started on April 19th, 1775?
5. What act of infamy is Benedict Arnold best known for?
Spreading Rumors while eating Eggs Benedict
6. Who was Gen. Charles Cornwallis?
That jerk in Kindergarten who ate all the crayons
7. Why do we celebrate Labor Day?
Because we get the day off work
8. What is so special about the Autumnal Equinox?
It makes the leaves change colors.
9. Why do tree leaves change color in the fall?
In commemoration of all the crayons that were eaten by a crazed Kindergartener.
10. What do people mean when they say, “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”?
Apples are notorious for having separation anxiety.