It’s Fibbin’ Friday!, where everyone is encouraged to tell fibs…
How to: Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as you evade the truth.
1. What is the difference between a gooseberry and a grape?
Gooseberries have feathers and grapes are naked.
2. What is meant by skid row?
3. Why do elephants have big ears?
Because they’d look ridiculous if their ears were tiny.
4. What is green and travels at thousands of miles an hour?
A productive sneeze.
5. What is the difference between minimum and maximum?
6. What is a pantry?
It’s a fancy place that sells pants.
7. What is a carnivore?
Someone who eats cars.
8. What is another word for oriental?
9. What is the difference between pussy willow and catkins?
Pussy willows are baby willow trees and catkins are adults.
10. What is a felony?
Something you will eventually do if you hang around with felons long enough.