There are days when I feel like a crash test dummy that should have been retired before its last simulated head-on collision. As I try to tap into my creativity, my imagination smacks the windshield repeatedly. Yet, the urgency to write remains.
So, in an attempt to eradicate my writer’s block, here are ten things I know for sure:
- I write.
I am a writer.
3. Day to day life parallels the unpredictability of keeping a grizzly bear as a pet.
4) I will always wonder what could have been had I chosen alternate paths.
5) Mean people not only suck, they suck hard.
6) I will never be an organized person.
7) Some broken hearts never heal.
8) Heart is where the home is.
9) Shit happens.
10) I will continue to write.